OK so I know my last post was pretty gross... all that nasty medical stuff.. blah who wants to hear that depressing stuff?!?! I think no one! so im just going to do a little update then thats all your hear about on this post, Deal? deal :)
ok so I went in for my surgery. It wasn't as bad as I thought except the IV did really hurt, it kept pulling so it sung... once they game me the drugs I dont remember ANYTHING... I slightly remember waking up and gagging and someone saying its ok, then I was out again... When I woke up again I remember someone asking me if i wanted something to drink. I asked for ice cream... needless to say they didnt have any. Then some how Brett was there and I was eating crackers, I asked Brett if we could take the crackers I didnt eat... haha... well once I was in the car all I wanted was to go to my friend Erica's house to watch cable and eat ice cream. so needless to say that all i did the whole day, oh and sleep... the worse pain was a gas bubble in my shoulder. Other than that I healed very fast.
Has for the reason they were going it, they did not find endometriosis. which is good except that means Im back to square one on the pelvic pain. Well when my doctor blew up my bladder i guess blood vessels hemmorraged. Which she thinks I have interstitial cystitis... a painful condition due to inflammation of the tissue of the bladder wall. In English means I dont have the coating in my bladder that makes your urine not sting your bladder. So there is no cure. you can cut certain things out of your diet that may make the pain worse, or you take medicine which is like pepto bismal for your bladder.
I do not know if I have this yet... I go see the urologist on May 11. so I will hopefully get answers then.!On to more exciting things...
We went to the dog beach one weekend... scud swam in the ocean... so fun!! here is a picture of scud and Brett bonding!
My men are so cute!!
I love my nieces and nephews, I am so blessed to have all of them...
Cohen was sick and didnt really remember me, that why I dont have a picture with him...
My birthday was April 25!! I turned old that day 23... anyways I went to Red Robin! my favorite restaurant, and got Chicken Tender Salad with Homey Mustard Poppy Seed Dressing and A freckled Lemonade... My favorite!!! I went with Brett, Erica Homer, Jay Callazo, and Bryan Dill... IT was so much fun, even the downpour of rain stopped on my birthday so I could get out of the car without getting wet!! Well after dinner we head down to downtown Tampa to see the Tampa lightning play the Pittsburgh penguins (hockey) It was AWESOME!! I had never been to a hockey game before and I definitely would love to go again!!!
Me and RRR...ica... haha that her nickname
Best place ever to eat!!!!
ME love me some Hockey!!
Me and my love bug... Eww no he isnt those annoying bugs flying around this time of year with their butts stuck together!!! Sorry would have to live in florida to get it!!!
Well thats all I know what to post on. Other than that I haven't been doing much... I will try to post more... Not that ANYONE reads this... but oh well at least when I'm old a cripply I can read it... ya...
Sad...

No comments:
Post a Comment