OK so what have I been doing lately...hmmm.... alot of stuff?? well I had my two year anniversary and we went to St Augustine and stayed on the beach... We explored and even rented a scooter to ride on!!! but i only have pictures of the beach!!
yay beach!!!!
We also visited disney world again because I just love it!!!! Im like a little kid at heart!! My favorite ride is the People mover!!
We also love renting boats from base and going fishing in the golf... And we even got to go to a Rays baseball game!! it was alot of fun, even if they did get killed...
this is at the Rays game!!!
OK the Last thing I have to talk about... So we have Two Italians living with us for 7 months!!! Crazy I know... They are here to work on their master thesis and are working with the electrical engineering labs... Sar far it has been fun, they are very respectable and I get Italian Pasta all the time!! And I am learning words like poco,Fredo, Caldo,Buoana Notte, etc etc... And we are having fun teaching them english... For example they love the word Huge... So now Mazzu always says He is a Huge Italian... Both their names are Paolo... but Mazzu is a nickname so it doesnt get confusing... We are enjoying showing them american things and they love it!!
Here are a couple pictures of use trying american food, Tijiana flats, olive garden, and cold stone...
Paolo, Mazzu, and me at Tijiuana Flats
Paolo,Jay, Mazzu, Me, Brett at cold stone... ICE CREAM!!!
Paolo, Erich, Mazzu, me and Brett at Olive Garden!
Me and Paolo woth our food from Tijiuana Flats!! MMM
Ok thats all I can think about to write about... And i really need to go and do my homework...
So me and scud say bye!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment