But anyways im super super bored so that is why I am blogging... so I was looking at old pictures, and I have decided that I change my hair WAY too much... thats probably why my hair doesnt grow :)
(p.s. I'll probably change it again over christmas, im bored of it)
Anyways, so I thought it would be fun to put old pictures up of my many hairstyles... I have done alot more but you cant tell in pictures... so ya these are my most dramatic!!
Have fun laughing ;)
Ok so I first cut my hair short when I was about 14... and it has been short ever since... so the first picture is my graduation pic... and pretty much you can see how my hair looked in high school... And the picture next to it was also in high school... but I did this to my hair when I didnt get asked to my senior prom... so I cut and dyed my hair (for the first time) and said screw guys!
This is another one of my styles... this was in 07... I did a shadow box... so it was really dark on the bottom and light on the top... next to it are some more shadow box pictures that i have had over time...
The next picture is when I ventured to die my hair dark... ya it didnt last very long....
My last pictures are when I moved to Tampa, and had this gay guy do my hair... so yes it looks ok in the pictures... but I hated it, I felt like a little boy... so end of this story, bree had to fix it and since then I havent done anything drastic to my hair... but now I really want to!!!
Ok so now that you got laughs at all my crazy hair styles I have done here is a couple bonus pictures of my hair at its best!!!
MMM... that is some sexy hair if I do say so myself!!! OK im going to stop this blog cause Im sure no one is reading this cause its boring, and stupid... and ya... Im done...




No comments:
Post a Comment