Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ITS NOVEMBER!!!

So lets see what has been happening for the last month.... I quit my job at panera bread... and Im sure your thinking "are you crazy... In this economy?" and yes, it doesn't leave me in the best situation but I had to do it... Lately my body had just been killing me, every joint was giving me so much pain. Working in the middle in the night lifting and pushing just pushed me over the edge. I would go in the freezer to grab something and immediately i would get cold and I couldn't move my fingers. I had back pain, wrist pain, knee pain... and then random pains all over my body... Me and Brett decided we needed to get me checked out if we wanted to start thinking about a baby...
So we decided to go to the doctor and tell her everything I was feeling, It ended up that I had to get alot of blood tests done! So we went and they took 5 vials of blood... and I almost passed out (not the best experience) well they tested my thyroid, kidneys, liver... and for auto-immune diseases, and a bunch of other stuff....
The next day I had to go to work... so to try to release my back pain me and Brett went to get a deep tissue massage... It was nice, but it didnt make my pain go away... so I went to work, and everything thing hurt, I just wanted to pass out... so I had to quit, my body couldn't take it! Well my doctor got the test results back and it all came back with nothing! So what I was left with was making an appointment with a Rhuemetologist To see if he can figure out what is wrong with me...That appointment isnt until Nov 20th. so After everything Ill let you know what happens.
So for Halloween we came up with our costumes that day, and our carnival game also, and we still won funniest costume, and our game was a hit with the kids! We went that day with the missionaries, to help them get their costumes, they were old men! I will post pictures now!





We Had alot of fun watching the little kids running around! And scud enjoyed it too!! 

So right now I am working on a wedding cake for the young womens... and Im having so much fun doing it. So that is what my next post will be:) I will post pictures and stuff... I have to finish it by tomorrow, so I Have to get working! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment