Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer Time....

Well its Been 6 months since my last post, So I figured... I better post again, Or else I will never remember what went on in our life's....
Well I still do have a job... oh joy... But I recently had a job interview with Panera Bread, and all I am waiting for is the phone call so I can fill out the paperwork... I am very very happy to be getting a job since me and Brett have pretty much had no income for a while, and living off student loans and grant money... Well until the stupid government wouldn't approve our change of circumstance... totally off the subject but I will tell you the story...
TANGENT--
So the tax year me and Brett got married (September 09) I made alot of money... mostly cause I was working at the M resort full time and for the first few months overtime so Making major Bank... my pay was 14.87 and hour... nice huh... anyways... so between that job and a few other small jobs I had till the end of the year I probably made about 25,000... ok not that much since that included 4 months of not working... well on Bretts side he was in the full time air force all year until December 15... so he got full time military pay and didnt pay for housing... so he banked 45,000.... OK that makes us look like we made alot... well that is what FAFSA went by for this semester of school... so they gave us this much money 0... yes 0... but the truth is we dont make anywhere close to that much money because we dont have those same jobs... i dont have one and Brett worked once a month for the airforce and we have a buttload of bills... anyways so we went into the school to fill out a change of circumstance to show them that we dont make that much anymore so they should give us some money.... well we had to give them our w2s and show them our estimated money we would make for this year which is 11,000... hahah Big difference... 70,000 to 11,000 ... I think i deserve money... well anyways they decided they wanted proof that I didnt work at the tea cup tea room anymore, and the M resort.. which ok I can do the tea cup thats a reasonable request... but the M?!?! seriously... how can I work in vegas when I live in tampa? is that even possible to fly back and forth... anyways the M wouldnt give me the paperwork showing I dont work there unless I go in with my ID... I am not flying to Vegas to get a stupid paper.... so i had to write something up and get it notarized... So i was a diligent person and did this...
Well this once probably a month or two ago... then we find out that we got denied... are you serious? Why the heck did we get denied?? Luckily Brett went in and asked and they said "Oh we needed more information"  Are you serious, you wanted more information and instead of calling us you just deny it... you peace of crap person... anyways so they decide they want proof that the airforce isnt paying our rent, and they want to know how much Brett got payed when he was working full time (look at the tax return retard!!) and they want a typed up explanation about exactly what happened the last year and why we dont make that much... Oh and I have to get proof that I dont work at Dicks Bakery (which I did for 1 month as a internship from dec 08 to jan 09) Im thinking IDIOTS.... Now you think I can work in Vegas, Utah, and Florida at the same time... I am one talented person... so I didnt even bother calling them I just wrote another paper and got that notarized... anywho... we turned that in on Friday... so now we wait, and see if we get denied again...
END TANGENT
Sorry about that tangent I was just very frustrated about that... so back to where I was... we have no money (explanation in tangent) So I am happy to get this job... but there are some negative things about it... but dont get me wrong, I am going to take this job no matter what because I need the money... so here is the list...
1. The job is from 10pm to 6 am... (not fun)
2. they dont make anything from scratch, the job is to get the dough (already made) and put it on pans... oh and dont forget about the desserts... so this will be very boring, especially in the middle of the night... I guess this could be a plus also because it will be easy...
3. it is not a 40 hour job, it is a... we cant promise 40 hours... meaning we have no idea how many hours we can give you... it depends on business.
4. you change stores... you can go to a different store every night,... or even two stores in one night... which means lots of gas..
So thats my list right now...
So what this means is im going to have to find another job to do during the day so I can make money... which will suck, I will have no time to do anything... But i guess thats fine cause I dont have any friends in Tampa anyways.... Also I need money because we have to move to a bigger place... we will probably move in our same apartment community, but up to a townhome
Oh so on a happy note September 5 (yesterday) was my first anniversary, and you know what we did... ah... nothing... but its ok... the friday before Brett took me to Macaroni Grill and went and saw The Other Guys and then we got ice cream... so it was fun... and then Saturday Bretts parents came into town, and we hung out in Orlando for a while... then on Sunday (our Anniversary) Brett got the Melchizedek Priesthood and ordained in the office of an Elder, so That was very exciting, One step closer to the temple :) Today we Went to Fort De Soto Beach in St Petersburg... which was super nice... we only got in the water for maybe an hour and I look like a cherry... no fun.... but scud actually got in the water with us.. poor guy didnt like the waves crashing and would run every time it got close... but we finally got him in by carrying him in and his poor little body was shaking... but we would get him to swim to each of us, but the current was so strong that we had to move because he was trying but the current was pushing him away... it was cute!!!

So back to Stinky notes... the next four sundays I will be going to church by myself because Brett has airforce stuff... and fro 2 weeks he will be gone and Ill be all alone :( No fun...

Oh So in July Me and Brett went to Utah for His sister Ambers wedding and it was alot of fun... I got to see my family and hang out with them and we got to see all of his (which I hadnt met all of) so It was fun.... Scud got to meet his grandparents and I think he enjoyed it, and I hope they did as well!! Umm... Idk if I am missing anything else that has happened but at least that is a little update... I didnt post any pictures this time but tomorrow I will try to post pictures about some stuff we did. So ya next post will be a bunch of pictures... and captions!! OK im going to bed... I have to wake up in 5 hours!!! BE!

No comments:

Post a Comment